|Job Title:||UX Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 19:15|
Contractor will be working with both technical and business stakeholders to identify UX needs associated with the delivery of Case Management and Customer Relationship Management Solution from feature development through to production.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years commercial experience creating compelling customer and service experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms
- Experience in WCAG 2.0, accessibility assessment for UIs
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of defining customer needs and creating personas, concepts, prototypes, wireframes and user journey maps
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the AML/CTF domain
- Experience with federal government and financial/banking sector projects
- Awareness of or experience in Agile/Lean delivery methodology would be advantageous or certification in relevant agile methodology
Contract Term -12 Month Contract with 12 Month extension option.
Security Requirements- Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A Baseline security clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
Applications close 9 April, please upload your resume to apply. Please note, that selection criteria is required for this role.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.