ICT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||ICT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 11:16|
Investigate, analyse, review and document a range of current business processes, as well as identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities specifically automation tasking.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and transforming ICT business processes specifically in the areas of automation is considered advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Analyse and document current business processes for ICT Support work disciplines, including the process reform for moving items in and out of a secure facility.
- Develop a change management and communications plan when business processes are changed and when they impact staff, this will include the rollout of the new item movement processes.
- Develop an information and knowledge management strategy for the Operational ICT Security team.
- Review, update and disseminate current documentation, as well as identify documentation gaps and develop documentation as required. Documentation may include procedures, guides, web sites and input into policy.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936