ICT Security Architect
|Job Title:||ICT Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 16:32|
The position will be responsible for all aspects of security design and accreditation for the SION including defining the agreed security compliance framework with the certification and accreditation authorities and assisting the SION project team to design and implement security functions for their project deliverables. In conjunction with the certification and accreditation teams help projects to create security documentation to support formal compliance assessments and formal security approvals.
- Develop and provide guidance on information security architectures and access models.
- Evaluate compliance of IT systems development with Commonwealth IT security Certification and Accreditation standards.
- Ensure compliance with Commonwealth Government security standards.
- Ensure security risks, business functions and priorities are considered.
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Deliver requirements agreed throughout the agile development process.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility of 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 30 May.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's