Solution Architect Splunk
|Job Title:||Solution Architect Splunk|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 11:16|
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for integrating performance monitoring into our applications and providing dashboards to report performance and will also help support and administer applications like SPLUNK.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Proven experience in the support of capabilities in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Application creation, testing and installation of applications like SPLUNK. Knowledge of Data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Enable the provision of proactive and reactive support and maintains specific security controls and responds to potential security breaches.
- Perform required controls and accountability actions necessary to maintain system integrity and performance.
- Responsible for capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
- Perform system monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting and the escalation of issues
- Perform operational procedures to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936